Pre-heat oven around 400 fahrenheit.
- One pie crust (home-made or store bought)
- A box of fresh mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup of « creme fraiche » liquid
- 1/4 cup of milk
- Grapped emmental cheese
- Salt, pepper
- Cut the mushrooms in little cubes, and so as the onions. Put them in a pan with a little bit of vegetable oil and cook them.
- In a big bowl, beat the eggs, add the creme fraiche liquid, the milk and the cheese. Add salt and pepper.
- Put the cooked mushrooms and onions on the crust and poured the preparation.
- Cook in the oven for approximately 30 minutes.
If you are looking for a good activity to do with your host sister or host brother I recommend that you try cooking something from your country together. It is a great way to have fun, teach something good, and for your host brother or sister to learn more about your culture.